Monday 12 March 2007

Adrian Flux's motto about traditional values proves true

Well, I want to record my complete satisfaction at the way I have been treated by Adrian Flux recently....and that is not an ofsted use of the word satisfactory, which implies that things could be improved upon, because in this case they have really done all in their power to make me a happy customer. I'd like to name the particular person who has made things right because I want her to get the credit for great customer relations, but out of respect for her privacy, I really shouldn't; after all, I don't write in my own name for the same reason. You know who you are, so thank YOU.

Adrian Flux say that the matter of the drive was not highlighted in the taped phone conversation, but by the same token I was not asked about it, so they have agreed to bear the costs of changing the policy over.